Your Best Choice for Financial Services
Flint Area School Employees Credit Union has served employees of educational institutions and their families since 1934. We are a locally owned and operated financial institution committed to providing our members with a safe, sound and secure place to deposit and save funds. We offer a variety of loan products to help our members purchase a vehicle or home, make home improvements, pay for tuition or any other worthwhile purchase. We offer a complete variety of competitive products and services to meet all of your banking needs.
When you become a member you enjoy low interest rates and flexible terms for loans, higher dividends for savings accounts and low or no fees for products and services. Our members continue to help us grow and allow us to focus on the future. We encourage you to make your credit union the only place for your financial services and banking needs.
The following persons are eligible to become a member of Flint Area School Employees Credit Union:
- Employees and pensioners of an education institution in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland or Shiawassee County.
- Employees and pensioners of a health care facility or health care provider in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland or Shiawassee County.
- Employees and pensioners of Libraries in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland or Shiawassee County.
- Employees and pensioners of the Mott Children’s Health Center, CS Mott Foundation or Flint Cultural Center.
- Employees of an independent contractor that has a contractual relationship with an education institution or other organization authorized in the bullet points listed above, and who are assigned to work positions at the institution or organization.
- Anyone who is an employee or pensioner of an education institution in the State of Michigan and resides in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland or Shiawassee County.
- Immediate family members (spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild) of current credit union members.